Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Excuses, Excuses

  Between cedar fever, birthday weekend and really cold weather I have managed to talk myself out of a few workouts already. I am getting all of my excuses out of the way in the first week. Yesterday I managed to do some yoga and today I will get on the trainer for as long as I can.
  I just registered for a couple of classes at UT for the spring semester. Although I will be busier because of it I will now have access to the wonderful workout facilities that the University of Texas has to offer. Included in this list of fun workouts that UT will help facilitate are, but not limited to, an awesome swim center, weight room, spin classes and yoga classes. If I plan my weekly schedule correctly I bet I can squeeze in workouts around my philosophy and rhetoric classes. We will see.
  Ironman UK is still looking good for my race and I should hopefully be registering for it at the end of this week or the next.
Oskar here is still getting in a lot of playtime in this cold weather. See here he is all tuckered out.

No comments:

Post a Comment