Saturday, March 6, 2010

Swim, Run and Blog Maintenance

So the countdown timer that I had at the bottom of the blog was no bueno and was messing up the page. All fixed now. I just got rid of it.

Yesterday was my long swim day. Again I did a 1 mile swim (actually 1.3 hehe). I did it by swimming a ladder. Basically you swim 100, 200, 300, 400, 300 200, 100 and finish. I was resting 30 seconds in between.

Today marked my return to training with Rogue Running. I signed up for their Long Run program for the next 5 or 6 months. I get to run with them every saturday morning and choose whatever distance route they have available. Today I did 10 miles with my friend Peter. I was a little worried about the pace for the first few miles since he is faster than me but I felt strong all the way through till the end. I ended up speeding up my pace by about a minute for the last 2 miles to finish with a time of about 1:31. Thank you Peter for running with me. It's going to be great running with that program again.

No comments:

Post a Comment