Thursday, March 4, 2010

Speed Day

  Today was a speed workout at the track. Luckily I live about a half mile from Yellow Jacket Track in east Austin so the warm up is included in the run over. Another beautiful day in Austin TX. The workout was 2 miles with 100 yard sprints for each lap. So 100 all out sprint followed by 300 yards recovery. There was another dude there doing almost the same workout and for a second I almost switched it up so we wouldn't be sprinting at the same time. Since he was a smidge faster than I was I it worked out well. I just ran as hard as I could trying to catch up to him. I ran until I almost puked. A sign of a good workout if you ask me.
  After the track Oskar, Billy, Aura (Billy's Dog) took the canoe back to the red bud. Awesome day on Town Lake.
  Came back home and did my strength/core workout followed by 3X20 tire flips.
Good Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment