Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bike Day

  Today was a hard workout on the trainer. It started with a 10 minute warm up, then 20 minutes of spin ups. These were done at 105 rpm for 2 minutes followed by 90 rpm recovery for 2 minutes. After that it was a tough 4 minute climb quickly followed by a 1 minute sprint. I did a 5 minute spin out to cool off then I was done.I pushed my strength/core workout till tomorrow so my body can fully recover.
  Today was a three hour dog park day for Oskar at Red Bud. He did awesome. He is starting to play with  me more as he is getting comfortable around other dogs. After numerous swims to fetch the ball we decided to give my friend Billy's canoe a try. It was an amazing success. He swam out to the canoe and I grabbed him by the scruff and hoisted the little guy up. We paddled out around the island for about 30 minutes. He would jump out when it was shallow enough and then get back in when we took off. He's pretty amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment