Thursday, April 22, 2010

Run/Bike/Core

  I am very thankful for my recovery day today. Everything seems to be sore today. I take that back. My fingers don't seem to be sore so that's pretty good right?
  Yesterday was Fartleks around Lady Bird Lake with Oskar. Fartlek is just a fancy name for speed work. I basically ran fast for 30 seconds and slowed down for 2 minutes and repeat for 4 miles. Oskar loved it actually. Or at least I think he did. After that I came home and did an hour on the trainer followed by about 30 minutes of core work that I tried to remember from my day at Jack and Adams.
  Seriously I am sore from head to toe, minus the fingers and well my toes aren't sore now that I think of it. Today is a total rest day. All I will do is rest, hydrate, and stretch a little.


Friday=long swim 2 miles
Sat= long run 14 miles
Sun=long ride 50 miles

hopefully

No comments:

Post a Comment