Friday, June 25, 2010

A Good Day

  So due to a couple of recent injuries I have officially declared this a recovery week. My schedule between The Rookie and The Couples Triathlons was to build for three weeks, recover for one week, build for one week, and then race. I am just switching the last couple of weeks up and making this a recovery week, build next week and recover and race. I am sure it will work out okay. The feet seemed to have healed but since I haven't run all week I think I will just do 10 miles for my long run tomorrow.
  Today I swam a mile at Barton Springs.  It went pretty well. I felt stronger and stronger each lap. Actually it was a very uneventful swim. There weren't any injuries, no naked people and I had a good swim. This makes for a good workout but sadly a somewhat uneventful blog entry.
  The dogs are well. Oskar, Lucy and I went to Auditorium Shores this morning and they ran around like maniacs. Lucy and Oskar have really been getting along well lately. No craziness on that front either. But the day is only half over. Just another day in paradise.
  Wait I do have something. I wrote a quick bio for my friend and coach, Amy Andersen and it is on the rogue blog which can be found here: The Rundown. Check it out.

1 comment: