Thursday, January 6, 2011

-R and R day

Sore Sore Sore. Three days in a row has caught up to me and everything is hurting, especially the hip flexors. Luckily for me today is a rest day. The timing couldn't have been better so this hangover I am experiencing  won't interfere with my training at all. 
  Yesterday was Day 3 and it was a highly productive swim day. I got in a little more than a mile in the water mixing it up with the pull buoy, zoomer fins and a kick board. I was tired from finger tips down to my toes. I got home from the pool and did the ab ripper video from P90X. It was a very difficult 16 minutes of abdominal torture. By the end of it I had a complete core muscle shut down. I couldn't even get up off the garage floor without some help.
  Yes today is a glorious rest day. Ironman UK is looking more and more like a reality every day, Cross your fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment