Sunday, February 21, 2010

Long Ride

  28 miles and 2 hours later I made the long ride down to Buda and back. First, the weather was amazing. The temperature was in the low 70's, sunny and with little wind. My friend and I took off a little after 2 o'clock this afternoon. We took it pretty slow so I was able to clock a lot of time in the saddle. I can feel all the work I have been doing on my trainer for the last couple of months is paying off. My pedal stroke is a lot more consistent and even. If I can keep that up all I need to do is ramp up my endurance for cycling.
  I like the idea of riding with a few other people for companionship and safety so I plan on finding a riding group. Anyone with a bike is invited to join. All experience levels are welcome.
 In Oskar news we conquered Auditorium Shores dog park this afternoon. Once again he ran until he could barely walk. I was so proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment