Thursday, March 25, 2010

Big Swim@ Big Stacy

  Arms...too...sore...to lift. ugh. So I swam at Big Stacy this morning. The weather was was sunny but windy. The temperature was around 55 degrees when I got into the pool but the wind was blowing 14 mph gusting to 25mph. So the part right before you get into the pool and right after you get out of the pool wasn't very nice. The workout went like this: 200 warm up, pull 800, 200 cool down. Since I'm using Big Stacy math that adds up to 1.15 miles. Not bad for a medium swim day. Next swim is my long swim on Sunday or I might pair it up on Saturday with my long run. Oh and Oskar chewed up my last pair of goggles so I went to Lane 4 swim shop and bought these. I love them. So a special thank you goes out to Oskar for forcing me to buy new goggles.
   I got home and did a ton of core work with the swiss ball and some weights. If you toss in 3X20 tire flips, 3X10 pull ups and 3X10 push ups, you come up with a very tired and sore guy with a big smile on his face. Oskar also got in a couple of hours at the dog park with Lucy and Emily. Great Day here in Austin, TX.
  Tomorrow is my long ride with Mark. I am really looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment