Monday, March 1, 2010

-Bike And Strength Day

  Heading to the last UT home basketball game so I gotta type quick.
   I was supposed to swim but as soon as I got to the pool the closed up for inclement weather. No matter I will swim tomorrow. So I rushed home to clock about 40 minutes on the trainerF2 MAG Trainer by Forza doing one legged spins for 10 minutes followed by 1 minute spinups at 105 rpm followed by 2 minute recovery at 90 rpm for 15 minutes. If you toss in a 10 minute warm up and 5 minute cool down it adds up to 40.
  I decided to combine my strength and core workouts so it's basically, squats, pushups, planks, swiss ball stuff, tire flips, dumbell presses and what not for about 40 minutes. All in all a pretty good day.
  Gotta run to make tip off. HOOK EM!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment