Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Bike, Run, then core and weights

  As per the title this has been a full day so far. I started off on the trainer for 45 minutes. I kept the rpm's at about 90 and worked up a pretty good sweat. I also got to finish watching Moon. It's a pretty good sci-fi thriller with Sam Rockwell and the voice of Kevin Spacey. I recommend it.  After that I jumped off the bike, put on some running shorts (not quite ready to run in my triathlon shorts just yet), shoes, ipod, keys, Oskar, doggie bag (should've grabbed two) and header out for a 4 mile run. It was Oskar's longest run yet and he did really really well. Actually he did really well after mile 2 and then he settled down. We got back to the house for some core workouts on a swiss ball. Well I did, Oskar ate and took a nap. 3x20 tire flips and about 30 rope pull ups later I was finished.
  Whew. Oskar and I are beat. Nap time.
Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment