Friday, March 19, 2010

Long Swim Day

  1.3 miles at Big Stacy was fantastic.I did it ladder style. 100-200-300-400-300-200-100. The weather was great today. It's fortunate that I got my long swim in before the weather here in Austin gets less than ideal.  I was able to maintain a pretty solid pace and keep my form strong throughout the whole workout. All in all a fine fine day and a fine fine swim.
  Oskar on the other hand was quite another story. For some reason he was full crazy energy today. We started out at Pease Park and after he headbutted my mouth (swollen lip) he decided to steal sandwiches from a couple of very patient girls having a picnic. Uggh. We left shortly thereafter and headed for Red Bud Isle. Oskar's regular dog park pals were there and he was finally able to relieve all his pent up energy. Yeah right.

No comments:

Post a Comment