Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Kindness of Friends

  So my tweaked out arm might be something pulled or strained and it might be an Oskar related injury. Oh well. No swimming for me today. Better to play it safe and swim again in a few more days. Today ended up being "only" 6 miles. Don't get me wrong it was a great run but I am a little disappointed that I haven't gotten to swim lately.
  I just found out that a fellow running friend of mine who is retiring from her Triathlon training said she has a transition bag to give me. I am so stoked. Barb, I will bake you the best peanut butter cookies you have ever eaten. Thank you so much. I am very grateful to all of my friends who are helping me along my path. Thank you in advance Barb. Mark and Amy, you guys can expect some cookies as well. Another running friend of mine seems to be coming over to the dark side. Brad if you need a swim, bike, or run buddy I am totally there.

1 comment:

  1. Take care of that arm!!! At least your legs are good :) And just FYI I will take PB Cookies anytime ;0) GOOD TRAINING!

    ReplyDelete