Tuesday, March 30, 2010

   Workout for today:
                             Bike Ride.....21.65 miles.....in 1:26.  It was a lovely day but a tad bit windy. The wind was blowing 11 mph gusting to 18 mph.  Riding out was uphill with a tailwind and the trip home was downhill with a gusty headwind. I was debating on getting a swim in but alas a pinched nerve in my arm from sleeping funny will force me to push my swim until tomorrow. 
  Oskar and I a joined this week by the fantastic Lucy. So two crazy dogs at the dog park is quite entertaining. Lucy has a tennis ball addiction whereas Oskar prefers the Frisbee. They both start by chasing the ball and Lucy is a smidge faster, and smarter, and manages to win the race. As they run back to me I toss the Frisbee for Oskar. It takes a little coordination and timing but once you get into a rhythm it works pretty well. Oskar ends up running twice as much but he has to or else he acts like a crazy wild beast.
  So tomorrow is run/swim/core, not necessarily in that order though.

2 comments: