Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Swimming, swimming, swimming

  As the title might allude to this will be a swim heavy week. Monday and Tuesday workouts are finished. I did some technique training with Emily yesterday in the pool and then swam a quick 600. Teaching somebody else to swim really makes you concentrate on your own form so it's working out all right. The dogs got a nice workout in at Pease Park between our workouts.
  I went to Jack and Adams yesterday to get my AeroBars installed. Jack (the owner) did the install and was super friendly. Actually everyone there was very friendly and helpful with all of my questions. I plan on going back there for all my gear needs. Oh and they do a free core workout class Monday and Weds evenings.
  We got a fast 4 mile run around the neighborhood and called it a day.
  Today was only a swim day. Landlords needed to come by for some more maintenance on the house and it's just one of those things that has to get done. At Big Stacy I pulled 1000. I am trying to ease back into the water after my arm issue. So far so good. I haven't felt any pain.
This is Lucy, Oskar's best friend. If you look closely you can see the sticky grass stuck to her face. Apparently she didn't mind it at all.

Here is another picture of my bike with Mark's AeroBars installed. I can't wait to take them out for a spin. And thanks again Mark for the use of your AeroBars. I hope you enjoyed your cookies as well.

2 comments:

  1. Go to the J&A Core workout on Wednesdays at 5:30/5:45. My CrossFit coach, Alex Janss, leads it. She's awesome! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. And, yum, yes I did, thank you!

    ReplyDelete