Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Really?

  What a day so far. I went to bed last night with my lower back hurting a little. Today it hurts a lot more. I think I somehow managed to strain it and hopefully it goes away before my Sunday race. I think Oskar might have had something to do with it.
  Speaking of Oskar, we were at Red Bud again today playing and I decided to hike through some of the less traveled trails. I ended up banging my head on some low hanging branch and now I have a nice gash along my hairline. I think I will just stay inside until race day.
  So with these two injuries in mind I think I will take the day off until I get better.

Oh and Oskar didn't have anything to do with my back. I was just trying to distribute blame.

1 comment:

  1. You are in such good shape, so take care of yourself and you will be back in no time. Sorry about your day :(

    ReplyDelete